Sarah Raanan Photography and Eve’s Hair Salon are teaming up to give you a free make over & headshot!
Send me a copy of your current headshot and a line or two about why you deserve to win a new one
Submit your entries to email@example.com with your contact details (email and cell phone number) and the subject line ‘SRP Headshot Competition’
Your photos will then be uploaded to a dedicated competition album on Facebook, with your text underneath
Then simply get as many of your friends & family as you can to “like” my fan page and vote for you (by clicking ‘like’ on your image) to be in with a chance of winning a makeover (hair and make up) and headshot!
The image with the most likes by the end of voting on June 5th, wins the headshot and makeover with Eve (hair and make up) and Sarah Raanan Photography
Terms and conditions:
1. This competition is organised by Sarah Raanan Photography (the “Organiser”) and is open to all Israeli citizens from the age of thirteen years residing in Israel and willing to travel to Raanana for the makeover and headshot session.
2. The session will be coordinated between the winner, Eve (hair and make up) & Sarah (headshots) to find a mutually exclusive time for all.
3. Hair make over includes hair styling, hair cut and straightening with hair dryer. It does not include highlights, coloring or any kind of permanent straightening techniques.
4. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash and if not taken up for any reason, may be forfeited or be the subject of a separate draw or be allocated at the Organiser discretion to another winner.
5. The prize winner, by accepting the prize, assigns to the Organiser all rights to publish their name and photographs in any promotion, print, point-of-sale or public relations material for a period of 12 (twelve) months of receiving notification that they have won.
6. Any uploaded material will remain the property of the Organiser who reserves the right to edit and republish them.
7. Email addresses and mobile numbers from entrants will not be sent to any third party.
8. The judges’ decision on any aspect of the competition including the allocation of the prize will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, terminate or alter this competition (including any prize) at any time and without notice and shall not be liable for any claims whatsoever arising out of such cancellation, termination or alterations. The Organiser further reserves the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice in the event that the competition is held to be or becomes unlawful.
10. Neither the Organiser nor any other person or party associated with the competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this competition or with any prize offered.
11. Entries & voting closes June 5th 2011 at 11pm Israel time
12. Entrants to this competition agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.